Saturday, November 8, 2008

Good Mood

I think right now I'm just going to list a bunch of things that I like. I like putting maple syrup in my coffee, and maple syrup in general. I like the father-and-son team who run the beer depot on 12th Ave, who delivered my keg to me last night. I like the party we had for WHFR. I like my records. I like my method of displaying the album cover on top of the phonograph as the record is playing. I like being at a party with a lot of DJs at it so that other people do fun things with my records. I like that, after the party was over and I went to bed, I had a great, very colorful dream set outside a Korean deli that for a little while I thought really happened. I like getting NO COLONY in the mail and the prospect of reading it on the bus later today. I like that Chris Difford is going to be interviewed on Michael Shelley's show this morning and so Michael is playing a bunch of Squeeze. I like making apple fritters and creating a smoke condition in my apartment. I like dogs. I like my bicycle.

Here is a drawing.

5 comments:

Tristan said...

I like your apple fritters, too!

and I like that I got to see you at the party! Here's to future encounters!

Amanda said...

Hi, Tristan! Seeing you at the party was less weird than it was delightful. Thanks for appearing.

Kim said...

You're such a sweet girl.

tristan said...

thanks?

Espee said...

I will have to try maple syrup in my coffee-