Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stress Symptoms

This happens more often in times of stress, like 'round the holidays, than it does in other times. But it does happen frequently every winter no matter what.

For a day or so I go around moping because I have lost my gloves. I wear my backup pair of (fingerless) gloves all the time, like, even right now while typing, but I suffer through the cold without a pair of fingered (!) gloves over them, because I am not ready yet to buy a new pair. It is a stubborn and silly way to behave.

Then, just as I'm about to cave in and buy new gloves, I discover that the lost gloves are inside my hat, and I have been wearing them on my head this whole time.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I feel like this could be the plot of non-denominational holiday special. Like, "Ziggy's Winter Wish."

But don't you see, Ziggy, you have everything you need right now! Just look in heart... and your hat!

CUE LAUGH TRACK.

CUE AWWWW

CUE APPLAUSE