Thursday, December 25, 2008

Warm Wishes

I spent (am spending) this Christmas housesitting for Ruby the terrier, at one of my favorite housesitting venues. Though I didn't get any writing done this time, this household gets good reception for WFMU (with a good-sounding stereo) and I also got to watch a lot of Futurama and Pimp My Ride. I've decided that, in 2009, I'm going to be more like Xzibit and less like one of the people who want their rides pimped. Think about that for a minute and realize how much sense it makes.

Last night I sent a group text to a bunch of my friends that said, "Merry Xmas! I don't wanna fight tonight!" and, though that is just a lyric by Joey Ramone and not my original phrase, I really didn't.

Nothing more to say today except merry Christmas to all of you! This was a super-busy year for me, wherein I got inspired by wonderful people both familiar and new, for all of whom I'm truly grateful.

I am full of mushy embarrassing love.

3 comments:

j.m. said...

So, re we going to have to start referring to you as Nzario?

"N to the Z"

j.m. said...

or Nzibit

or NAZibit

Brian said...

Na-zizzle