Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birthdaying

Okay, I've decided that this blog is the best place for announcements about my birthday, which is next Sunday the 18th. Such announcements will not appear anywhere else.

Last year, I almost killed myself throwing a party for everyone I had ever met -- booked a venue months in advance, had my family bake 300 cupcakes, displayed cartoons on the wall of the venue. It ruled. But I'd rather not do this again this year.

Luckily, I have two DJ engagements next weekend! So I will be at these places anyway, and you can come too, to one or both. I guess the involvement of you, the guest, will not increase or decrease from last year, but to me it sounds much easier.

FRIDAY 1/16 Here in Jersey City

SATURDAY 1/17 Here on the Upper West Side
***CAKE WILL BE AT THIS ONE!***

I do not start DJing until like 10 PM, but come whenever you want to.

***

AWP plane tix are bought! Now I MUST go to Chicago!

No comments: