Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bulletin

New South is out! One-Page Stories is also out (up)! I am in them both, and very happy to be.

Nevertheless, I feel very agitated and dissatisfied today. I wish something new would come along to fill me with bliss.

I'm writing a new story about the M4 bus, and wishing it was not raining.

I saw my poetfriend Todd Colby last night for the first time in about ten years, and saw him read, and thought it was great guns. Todd is just about the nicest person in the world. He edited the Heights of the Marvelous anthology (learn more about that by visiting the link ---->), which I had some work in, which work I refer to on my sidebar as "crap," but I don't mean "crap" in the sense of "dreck," I mean it in the sense of "stuff; material." This happened in 1999, a more innocent year.

If I had some donuts or other type of pastry right now, I think I'd feel happier.

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

Mmmm... donuts...!

Congratulations on the publications! Who rocks more than you?

Amanda said...

SPAMMER, STOP POSTING COMMENTS ON THIS ENTRY. Thank you.