Wednesday, April 1, 2009

REMEMBER THAT JAMIE IS GOOD

Hey, remember when I told you Jamie Iredell was good and you should buy his chapbook ATLANTA? Well, now that you have done so, and this was already a couple of months ago, you're eager to read more of his stuff, right?

Today, you can breathe easy. There is a "prequel" to ATLANTA, entitled BEFORE I MOVED TO NEVADA, out now on Publishing Genius. It can be read online here. The cover art was done by Christy Call, who is extremely good also.

***

I have just gotten an acceptance letter from SmokeLong Quarterly -- I'll be in their next issue. SLQ is one of my favorite journals, either online or off, and I'm very happy.

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

Who rocks more than you? Congratulations!

Jamie Iredell said...

Hey, thanks for posting, my friend.