Monday, July 20, 2009

Overwhelmed With Stuff

I'm overwhelmed with stuff. My mom and sister are on their way into the city to help me rearrange my bedroom before my new roommate comes in, and that is good. I like my mom and my sister. But I hate getting all my stuff all messed with. It makes me crazy.

Later today I have writing group, for which I will need to travel downtown a ways. This will happen after I get off work.

The grocery list zine is finished, except for the part where I glue everything down. Instead of cleaning my apartment, I would like to be gluing everything down.

I started a new short story and a new essay. Now I don't know when I'll have time to write more of them.

For about a week I have had that weird feeling you get like there is a lump in your throat. That is to say, I have had a lump in my throat. I've heard this is a symptom of not being able to express yourself or having feelings that you're suppressing.

***

1 comment:

j.m. said...

Yes! Glue stuff down! Yaaaaay!