Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Very Hilarious

Dramatis Personae: Me, a little seven-year-old girl, and two little boys who I think were brothers (not related to the girl), one her age and one slightly younger.

Setting: West End Avenue, yesterday.


GIRL: I fell off the bunkbeds, but I didn't break my arm! And I didn't break anything!

BOY 1: You didn't break your knee?

GIRL: No.

BOY 1: You didn't break your elbow?

GIRL: No.

BOY 1: You didn't break your --

BOY 2 (interrupts): YOU DIDN'T BREAK YOUR PENIS?

ALL 3 KIDS: (uproarious laughter)

(At this point I start laughing; the younger little boy notices me, smiles slyly, and continues to look back at me to make sure I am still laughing.)

BOY 1: You didn't break your... hair?

GIRL: No!!!

BOY 1: You didn't break your butt crack?

GIRL: No.

BOY 1: You didn't break your butt... cheeks?

GIRL: No.

(I was walking the other way, so unfortunately I was unable to hear the rest of this exchange.)

No comments: