Monday, July 26, 2010

Updatery

Beginning in mid-August, I'm going to be leading some talks on literature and craft at Jersey City Art School. If you're a reader of this blog who lives in the NYC/NJ area, and have a couple of hours free on Monday nights, it would mean a LOT to me if you'd come out. This will be great fun! Hit me up for more details, or just watch various places on the internet as the time draws nearer. (Talkin' 'bout like FB, Twitter, here, and I suppose that's it.)

Last week I had a semisurprise visit from two of my great friends, KG and SS. Impressed by the sort of old-fashioned look of the living room, which has the desk as its central focal point, Sarah said, "If this was my desk, I'd feel like I was Thomas Jefferson writing the Constitution." We all snickered. But so be it.

BPGOIT IS IN ACTION RIGHT FREAKING NOW

***

No comments: