Monday, May 30, 2016

The Tip Jar Alligator





Here's the Tip Jar Alligator. He is still around after all this time!

Now for the backstory: I drew him on the back of an envelope once, and later affixed him to this glass jar so I'd have a sign telling people where to put their tips whenever I was asking for tips. For the past five or six years, however, the jar has been only for cotton balls. Observe the T.J.A. relaxing amid some products I keep in my bathroom.

Taking pictures of him today, I thought maybe I should put a tip jar on my blog. What a great idea! I'm sure there's someone out there who would give this blog a little tip money. I know it's time for me to start updating it daily or weekly or so--so maybe they wouldn't give any money just yet. But, once the updates got rolling, they would.

I'm not sure how to do this or whether this blogging platform has that option. But I'll let you know how it goes. Hope everyone's having a beautiful day and that no misfortune is befalling them whatsoever.


No comments: